Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hmmm

So, remember how I said to bear with me while I learn the ropes of this whole blogging thing? Well, being new to blogging shouldn't equate being new to common sense, but it seems mine done peaced out on me. The thing about a nail polish blog is that you need to feature nail polish on it, which means you need to have swatches for your posts, of which, hey, would probably be a good idea to have a few in the vault so you aren't changing your mani every day. Did NOT think of that. So. I'm bulking up on swatches and hope to have some ready to go for launch soon. Thanks for your patience, all 22 of you page-viewers.

*Preview*

2 comments:

  1. Oh! What's that glitter on the last photo?? It's so pretty and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bit of sparkly goodness is Locavore from Rescue Beauty Lounge. It's got such a fun mix of colors!

      Delete