Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Enchanted Polish:Reloaded

Howdy, Partners! (No, we don't actually say that in Texas--only if we're being facetious) I'm back with round 2 of Enchanted Polish, and this time I have Across the Universe on deck! This is one of the two I bought from my first post where I demonstrated that I have no self-control when it comes to these bottles of Yes, Please. Austin Powers is the other one I bought, but I haven't swatched it yet. Might be a while on that one because I recently came home to nail mail containing, in part, this and this. I die? Yes, I die!


Across the Universe is more sheer than I was expecting, so I ended up layering one coat over two coats of Rimmel Midnight Blue on one hand. It was fully opaque on its own in three coats (right hand) but I really like the depth of color the layering gives it (left hand). Because I can't photograph for shit, I will enlist the aid of YouTube to show you more of what this beaut is truly like, so check out the pretty in live action!


There's so much going on in this gorgeous polish--you really need to see it in person to appreciate it as it deserves! It's duochrome, it's holographic, it's DUOGRAPHIC! Mostly it's just lovely and you need it in your life. Apologies for the condition of my mani. This is two days old, I'm rough on my nails, and I need some serious moisturizing. Checkitty-check it out:
Across the Universe, eating a banana
Left hand (layered)
Blurred for all the pretty colors
Left hand
Almost done with banana
Right hand (alone)
It's the bottle!
Left hand
There it is again!
Right hand
Outside, indirect light
Left hand
Also outside, but you can see the flashes of green!
Left hand
Sitting in my car, direct sunlight
Right hand
Direct sunlight
Left hand
Oooooh
Right hand
Ahhhhhh
I like this one because it's a more accurate representation of how the glitter looks in regular light
Right hand



So.  Enchanted Polish.  I lurrrrrrve it.  I realize that I post entirely too many photos, and they're in no particular order, but I can't decide which ones are the best, and it's a real bitch trying to organize these things  once I've added them to the post.  Probably I just have a case of the stupids, but I can't seem to get the things to move where I want them to go.  Uploading them in the order I'd like them to appear sounds like it SHOULD work, but that's not happening, either.  So for now, many pictures in no order will be the norm.  Hope none of you are OCD.


You can buy Enchanted Polish at llarowe when it's in stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment