Thursday, August 16, 2012

*Grumble Grumble*

I am in a real pisser of a mood right now.  Pretty sure it's on account of my rage.  Grrrrr, I say.  Grrrrrrr!!

a-England The Knight, 2 coats Enchanted Polish Cranberry Cosmos, 1 coat Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones, 1 coat a-England The Shield.  Direct sunlight, sitting in the Juke.

Same mani shit as above, except in my room at home.  Natural light.

Outside in the sun


These were my nails last weekend.  Fun, right?  Well, bah humbug!  Not cheering me up.  I've lost the funk.  Old Gregg keeps it in a box in his cave.  He probably takes it out and drinks Bailey's with it.

Enchanted Polish should be called Most-Pigmented-Best-Formula Polish, but I can see how that might be awkward on a label.  You can purchase Enchanted Polish at llarowe, but this shade is no longer available.  Might be released again in the future, though, so go like them on FB to keep updated on the Enchanted goings-on.  I'm writing this from work (naughty) where FB is blocked, so no link for you.

Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones is awesome.  I love it way more than I thought I would.  I want to put it over everything.  I'm currently wearing Annalicious and  Let Me Fly (Cult Nails) and I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking and stoning my digits when I get home.  You should buy this.  Now.  It's in stock  at Ninja Polish.


I'm still grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment