Monday, July 16, 2012

Ermahgerd, Fergie and Flerrrrrrm!!

Hello, People of the Interwebz!  Today I have for you a polish from Fergie's new Wet n Wild collection.  It's a shimmery, teal-colored bit of lovely called Miami Spirit.  I've added Floam to my ring finger for funsies.  

Swatches below are 1 coat of CND Stickey, 2 coats Miami Spirit, 1 coat CND Super Shiny.  Floam finger has 2 coats of Gelous before the top coat. And also 2 coats of Floam.  


With a banana, because that's sort of my thing now. 
With a pack of AA batteries.  Why not?
Indoors, with flash.  Shimmery!
Indoors, no flash.  Floamy!
My fingernails grow so strangely.  The shape starts round at the pointer, then gradually squares off at the pinkie.  
I like this angle for pictures.  Not sure why.  
My middle finger looks like it has a nail polish scar. Must've had a thread on there or something.  

This color leans a lot more to the green side of teal than these pictures are showing.  Why do cameras do that?  These are all taken with my iPhone, but I know proper cameras also freak out with certain colors, too.  The formula was fantastic on this polish.  It quickly dries to a matte finish, but kind of a rubbery matte, if that makes any sense.  The brush is that wide, fat spatula that people either really love, or really hate.  Mark me down in the "Really Love" column.   I bought this at Walgreens, along with another in this collection.  It's a glittery beauty called Dutchess, and I can't wait to try it out!  *Side note: I really hate the way Fergie spells 'Dutchess'.  Makes my eye twitch.   Just like this stupid highlighted text makes my eye twitch.  I can't figure out why it keeps doing this!  I try to fix it, and it just gets worse!  Ugggggggh.  

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your bottle of foam. I've been trying for months to fet a bottle and by the time I get to the website they are sold out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lucky. I've tried several times since buying this bottle to get a backup, but I always miss it! One time, I made it to Ninja Polish 10 minutes after I got the restock e-mail and it was already gone. Just keep trying--this polish is fantastic!

      Delete