Monday, July 23, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Locavore

Dude.  I have received 18 polishes in the mail this week, and have bought around 10 or so more in store.  I'm beginning to understand how bloggers have polishes sitting in their "untried" stashes for so long. It's hard to keep up when there are so many new pretties to be had!


Below are 2 crappy pictures of Locavore, an absolutely gorgeous glitter polish by Rescue Beauty Lounge.  This is 3 coats, with 2 coats of Seche Vite.  So sparkly! Formula wasn't bad, either.  


Just look at that pinky!  You see all those pretty colors?  You see them??

Yes, I know almost all my nails are blurred.  I'm posting anyway.  

You can buy this at RBL's website, where it retails for $18.  These (poor) swatches are from a few months ago, and looking at them makes me really want to wear this again!  I'm working on swatching all of my Sinful Colors polishes right now, though.   Look for some of those swatches tomorrow.  If you don't already know, Sinful Colors are on sale at Walgreens for $.99 until Sunday!   




No comments:

Post a Comment