Thursday, July 5, 2012

Maggie Mae!

This is my beautiful baby girl, Maggie Mae.  She is a 6-year-old Boston Terrier who absolutely rules my heart.  I'll mention her des temps en temp, so thought you'd like to know what she looks like.  She's pretty cute, yeah?
Keeping an eye on the neighbors through the window
Derp
Snaggleteefs!
Just this morning.  Sleepy pup!!
Smiling at my brother.  
Lip!
Hipstamatic app
Snaggleteef 2!

There have been 3 Boston Terriers in my life since I was 11 years old.  I'd never heard of the breed before then; a dog to me was a lab or a shepherd or a doxie, like my grandmother always had.  Now, I can't imagine life without one!  They're the best dogs ever.  This is a fact.    


**Grrr...can't figure out how this became highlighted!  

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! She's my precious girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her teefs! She's quite a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My other comment disappeared, so I'm going to try again...
    I love her teefers! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments were marked as questionable lunch meat for some reason. Boo! But I un-lunch meated them both because there's no such thing as too many compliments for my pup!

      Delete
  4. She's such a cutie!!! Giving virtual hug and kisses now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! She gives you a grr smile in return!

      Delete