Sunday, July 1, 2012

Patriotic Nails

Aight, yo. I have a quick post for you today. This is a slightly different take on the mani I do every year for our nation's birthday. It chipped off today, after 3 days, so I need to do another one tonight. That ought to be fun!

Red: Sally Hansen Rapid Red; White: Sally Hansen Whirlwind White (streaky nightmare, btw) ; Blue: Milani  Breezy;
"Stars": OPI Pirouette My Whistle 


Normally I do white polka dots on the thumb, but I just bought OPI Pirouette My Whistle and wanted to use it for the stars. I also mattified this mani, which I don't usually do. See crappy photo from my Facebook mobile uploads below for last year's offering. Pretty sure I like the old version better. What do you think?

Maybe it's because my nails were longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment